1 min read

the steps to operating as a business – part 1 of many

You need a commercial space. But before that, you need a certificate of good standing. But you must be registered as a business with the state of Ohio first. And before that you need an EIN from the IRS.

Well guess what? Only a corporation can have a Cert of Good Standing. A sole proprietor can get a Certificate of Full Force and Effect.

So that’s what I have to go for. Here are links to the forms to fill out… make out one check for 55 bux.



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *